Monday, March 29, 2010

Veranda Altered Canvas Class on April 24.

Here are some pictures of my upcoming class on Saturday, April 24 from 10:30AM - 1PM.
I'm still putting all the information together for the workshop but wanted to post some pics of what we'll be making.

Here is the completed project. Veranda is turning out to be one of my favorite paper packs to use.

Here is a close-up of one of the paper flowers we'll be making. I loved how this turned out and how cheap it is to make.

Here's a close-up of another paper flower I made in a different paper. You can also see the dimensional elements really well.


I hope you like the teaser and will post class details soon. Also I believe in giving credit where credit is due, so this class has been based on an idea from Jennifer Watkins, another talented CTMH consultant.

1 comment: