Monday, March 29, 2010

Twitterpatted Tri-shutter Album

Here is another project I've been working on. I'm not ready to post the instructions yet or the class schedule for this yet, but I just had to share.

I got the instructions to make the tri-fold shutter album here http://scrapthat-myheartmyart.blogspot.com/2009/09/tri-shutter-mini-album-tutorial.html#comment-form but all other artwork is my own. Feel free to scraplift for your own project, but please don't use this to submit to any contests or anything, ok?

Here is the cover:

Here's a look at it when you open both cover flaps:


Here's a peek into the next flap:

Here's a peek into the last part. The bunny is my absolute favorite part of this whole project.

And here is the whole project:

For those of you who are interested, I'm thinking this will be one of my classes I'll offer in May or early June. I'll keep you posted with details.

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, this is just adorable! I'll have to come this class also!!!

    ReplyDelete